Salesforce Development Manager
What will you do?
- Allocating and ensuring resource arrangements during the application development life cycle for the different initiatives within the WMC CRM team.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of multiple complex systems that impact WMC.
- Lead development teams in gathering both technical and functional requirements/user stories to develop/enhance functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Lead our engineering team through estimation and sizing of upcoming initiatives across Salesforce, Data Integration, and Data Migration.
- Assess and analyze business strategy, business requirements, current state environment and technology choices to evaluate solution alternatives that meet business sponsor needs in simplest possible way taking full advantage of CRM product features, factoring impact across LoBs using CRM and FSC Org structure.
- Build strong understanding of business domain functionality and technology options, in order to identify requirements “trade-offs” to meet business objectives and technology evolution.
- Act as a SF SME to the team to ensure knowledge is propagated across Wealth i.e. upskill staff, training, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with business partners, clients and vendors to ensure the highest implementation quality of our systems.
- Actively contribute in any team discussions by sharing experiences or providing technical know-how to the team to best leverage the out of the box capabilities.
- Overseeing DevOps development and process efficiencies.
- Stay current on Salesforce’s development platform and implement Salesforce development best practices, following the RBC internal standards and guidelines.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Development Lead role with proven experience with Agile methodology delivering large-scale complex projects/programs.
- Experience managing teams and capacity planning
- Requirements management and communication – requirements walkthroughs; scope and change management; traceability; configuration management, backlog management & prioritization.
- Experience implementing CRM solutions in the financial sector, coupled with experience in integrating applications using tools like GraphQL, Kafka and REST API’s.
- Combination of traditional business analysis skills with lean/agile analysis skills, and the ability to identify the need for and use techniques from either skillset (system context diagrams, use cases, storyboards, relative estimation).
- Experience in leading requirements planning and prioritization including stakeholder analysis and effort estimation.
- Requirements elicitation techniques such as Data Analysis, Document Analysis, Interviews, Facilitated Workshops, Observation, Prototyping, Focus Groups, Surveys.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and its architecture and product suite including Sales & Service Cloud and/or Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Experience implementing CRM solutions in the financial sector (Financial Services Cloud experience)
- Wealth Management industry experience related to business processes and workflows
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Architect
- Experience with CRM Analytics