Mainframe ADABAS Natural
- 8+ Years Proficient with the IBM Information Management System DC
- Knowledge of IMS Transaction Manager (IMS/TM), Explore how these facilities work together and how application programs interact with them in today’s complex enterprise systems.
- Installation, patching, configuring and problem determination for IMS.
- Building and management of IMS in a highly available environment on the Mainframe platforms
- Work with and manage an IMS system: Data Communications (DC)
- Systems/Applications Management
- Troubleshooting/Performance Tuning of IMS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing user requirements involves examining the application documentation for the IMS function required and the expected workload.
- Collecting online requirements concerns specifications for IMS system definition, system data set allocation, and initial JCL.
- Preparing the IMS network involves interaction with system and network generation activities.
- Establishing security procedures encompasses the design and implementation of a security strategy.
- Developing an operations plan produces operations control documents and provides for audit of the control of production cycles.
- Forming a monitoring strategy results in monitoring the system and gathering performance data.
- Establishing criteria for performance leads to performance analysis and tuning activities.”