- 4-6 years’ Experience as a consultant in the Identity Governance & Administration security domain.
- Demonstrated successful track record of implementing SailPoint Identity
- Experience designing and developing J2EE/Java applications.
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Experience in working with and administering WebLogic, JBoss or Tomcat
- Excellent written and verbal skills for communicating complex technical issues and concepts.
- Expertise developing troubleshooting processes, methodologies and standards for SailPoint Identity
- Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management domain.
- Clear understanding of application development best practices, with a focus on Java technologies
- Intimate understanding of LDAP technologies
- History working with GitHub, Eclipse/RAD, SVN/CVS and Apache Ant Preferred Professional Experience
- Experience configuring and deploying SailPoint Identity Now Knowledge of Access Management
- applications and solutions Experience deploying other vendor solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identity Data Integration for all user types (Employees, Contingent Workers, Vendors, Partners, and Customers)
- Policy-based/Automated Account & Access Provisioning to On-Premises and Cloud-based business applications
- Request-based Account & Access Provisioning to On-Premises and Cloud-based business applications
- Enterprise Access Certification & Governance
- Identity & Access Analytics and Reporting Responsibilities also include competency in the following solution delivery activities:
- Gather and analyze enterprise security, regulatory compliance, and business process requirements.
- Design SailPoint Identity solution components per requirements
- Configure and customize SailPoint Identity to meet requirements and design specifications.
- Follow system development lifecycle practices as directed Prior.