SAP ISU Billing Functional Analyst
- Hands on experience design rates and Excellent understanding of billing master data (Rate categories, rates, variant programs, rate determination and operands configuration).
- Should be able to set up new rates or changes to existing rates and work with other team members (FICA and CRM) to complete the billing related integration Domain.
- Candidate should have work experience of at least Support/Maintenance Project and at least Development Project as ISU Billing Functional Consultant.
- Hands on experience on Billing Master Data.
- Knowledge of Interlinking between Contracts, Contract Accounts, Business partner and Installations
- Should possess knowledge of Special Billing processes like Manual Billing and Bill corrections.
- Should have worked on Mass processing for Billing, Invoicing, collective Invoicing, Bill prints.
- Should have worked on Mass scheduler and variants for Mass scheduler.
- Knowledge of Integration with CRM, FI/CA DM, understanding of Print Workbench
- Knowledge of Integration of ISU and SD Billing
- Worked on Real time Pricing (RTP Interface and RTP Components)
- Complete understanding of payment plans (Budget Billing and Average Monthly Billing) and its integration with FI/CA
- Hands On experience in Billing out sorts, EMMA monitoring, EMMA clarification cases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guiding a team of 4-5 ISU Billing Functional Consultants.
- Handling of Incident and Change Request Familiar with SLA Working with deadlines.
- Co-ordination with Offshore team and interaction with Customers Delivery within budget.