AWS Development lead / Manager
- 5+ years of experience as Java and AWS
- Good Knowledge on Core Java, Angular, Springboot
- Manage Java and Java EE application development.
- Good command over IDE like IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge on AWS Alerts, VPC, API Gateway, Lamda functions, Dynamo & Aurora DB databases
- Provides expert day-to-day technical support of a range of Java and Cloud-based applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leadership skills to manage and lead multiple development squads (approx. 15-20)
- Ability to communicate and present solutions and timelines to the management in governance forums with senior Directors, VP and C level executives.
- Provides expert day-to-day technical support of Java and cloud-based applications.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and build efficient solutions based on specifications.
- Coordinate the development squad schedule and ensure effective communication between team members and other IT functional areas.
- Hands-on on experience on AWS, work closely with customer on solutioning and support Product owner to define requirements and map to AWS technical solutions.
- Ability to manage both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.