Senior Manager- Corporate Actions - Income Processing
- Operating independently, identifying and resolving issues. Capable and comfortable operating within tight deadlines, able to make quick decisions, and able to quickly learn about the business/issues, without necessarily having any prior direct experience with the subject matter.
- Drives change and operational efficiencies throughout the department. Working collaboratively and leading team by example.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team. Demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills capable of managing, leading, and coaching/training a team of employees.
- Champions a culture of continuous operational improvement by independently resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs across MO with a specific focus on creating tangible / measurable operational efficiencies. This involves opportunity identification, preparing proposals, defining business requirements and processes, developing, testing, conversion and implementation strategies, developing detailed project plans, monitoring progress against planned objectives, and securing consensus and co-operations from users and senior management.
- Performing daily operational activities, including supervisory oversight, in support of GBM business lines with a focus on trade life cycle management- Entitlement events and associated trade control responsibilities
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
- Support cash products traded across GBM and Wealth business lines
- Leadership, Coaching, and People Management skills
- Familiarity with Broadridge ADP and Impact platforms a plus
- The incumbent may be required to work independently or within a team
- Negotiation with stakeholders to complete tasks within given deadlines
- Speed and accuracy of support to the business
- Data accuracy and completeness
- Follow policies and procedures to mitigate risk