Skills and Responsibilities:
- Expert in Teamcenter 13 server and client-side system administration activities including TEM Deployment, BMIDE, OTW, AWC & other customization updates.
- Expertise in administrating T4S Integration, Translation services, multisite and custom interfaces
- Experience to administrate Teamcenter services on diverse OS – Redhat Linux and various windows platform.
- Administration of Teamcenter Application Server components for 4 tier, 2 tier and web tier with single sign on, AWS, T4S Integration and multiple CAD integrations.
- Experienced to perform due diligence, impact analysis and deployment of Teamcenter customization packages on to the various server components. Hands-on experience of Teamcenter deployments in QA & PROD (typical start time Saturday 09:00 PM MST)
- Experience in Teamcenter software releases, system upgrades, patches and troubleshoot software related problems – PLM Release Coordinator.
- Provide regular reporting of system health using monitoring systems available. Evaluate and develop additional monitoring procedures/scripts.
- On-call support for high severity incidents during weekend and off-hours.
- Technical skills to drive resolution for Teamcenter outages including coordination with other support groups and recovery managers.