Data Engineer - Snowflake
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design and implementation of Snowflake-based analytics solution (data lake and data warehouse) on Azure.
- Experience designing and developing data integration solutions using ETL tools such as DBT.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of cloud data warehouses using Snowflake & Azure Data Factory.
- Solid MS SQL Server skills including reporting experience.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement, test, and continually improve scalable data solutions and services running on DBT & Snowflake cloud platforms.
- Implement critical and non-critical system data integration and ingestion fixes for the data platform and environment.
- Ensuring root cause resolution to identified problems. Monitor and support the Data Solutions jobs and processes to meet the daily SLA.
- Analyze the current analytics environment and make recommendations for appropriate data warehouse modernization and migration to the cloud.
- Develop Snowflake deployment and usage best practices.