- 6+ years of experience Java apps with in-depth knowledge of Java frameworks
- Good knowledge of Java 8Hands-on experience with Junit
- Knowledge of Spring/boot/batch/web/data/security/cloud streams
- Experience with Maven and microservices
- Experience with PowerShell, REST, MySQL, and/or Liquibase
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset.
- Willingness to engage in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Good Communication Skills Banking and Capital Markets Experience Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce code using Java best practices Develop the front and back end of the project Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability.
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity Collaborate with management to determine priorities and risks associated with projects.
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up-to date.
- Participate in all aspects of the product, including design, development, deployment, and maintenance