AWS DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of IT DevOps experience or related experience having transformation programs and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts, and tools.
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of industry standard DevOps tools including GitHub, Terraform, Kubernetes, Azure
- Full understanding of DevOps best practices, both functional and technical perspective
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level DevOps Resource skill set for Azure and AWS1. Certification in Azure DevOps and Azure administration2. PowerShell scripting
- How to troubleshoot8. Write scripts to call azure services such as APIM, key vault, Redis etc9.