Telecom Business Analyst
- 7+ years’ experience in business analysis, working in an IT environment.
- IIBA Certification (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, ECBA+) or a business analysis certificate is an asset.
- Experience on Telecom industry is an asset.
- Experience applying Lean Business Analysis techniques is an asset.
- Experience on an Agile software development team is an asset.
- Exceptional organizational, planning and negotiation skills.
- Experience eliciting and writing requirements (business/functional/non-functional) for IT projects in a multi-system environment.
- Experience working with senior level management and business stakeholders to develop business requirements and gain consensus regarding approach.
- Strong understanding of dynamic business environments and business drivers
- Self-motivated; demonstrated ability to deliver under pressure while maintaining high standards of excellence and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate clearly in a variety of situations and tailor that communication, by adjusting style, method and tools, to the needs of the audience.
- Ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts.
- Demonstrates solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong ability to develop strategic relationships across Shaw in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively, productively and with a positive attitude in a fast paced, environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Committed to personal and team excellence and ability to operate in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding and experience working in an ITIL environment
- Adaptable, proactive, deadline-driven, results-minded, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Embraces change and has experience in supporting change management process.