- Defines desired platform, analyzes, designs and implements new technologies as required by evolving user needs.
- Defines desired infrastructure, analyzes, designs and implements new technologies as required by evolving user needs.
- Designs component architectures
- Assist in designing application architectures.
- Assists with maintenance of component architecture.
- Contributes templates and solution component onboarding materials for Software and/or Platform Engineers to use.
- Some positive impact to specific organizational entitles.
- Works together in a small team with a common purpose, follows rules from team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to craft software/platform/infrastructure architecture plans to support business outcomes.
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods.
- Constantly learns from both success and failure.
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion.
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next Decision Authorities:
- Able to achieve some tasks using own judgement; supervision needed.
- Drives or leads smaller groups or solution component identification less than 30% of the time.
- Not yet capable of tackling new problems by him/herself, needs support with problem solving.