Infra and Security Architect
- 15+ years’ experience in a production IT environment managing enterprise IT Application infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas at least 6-8 years of Enterprise Architect experiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of network and data center architecture, including cloud architectures in design, implementation, and operations such as Google, Web services, Amazon, and Azure.
- Knowledge of security design principles ensuring secure, scalable, and supportable network design architectures.
- Expertise knowledge in PCI (payment Card Industry), ISO 270001, SOX, Governance, Risk and Compliance solution design and implementation.
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
- Preferred CISA, CISSP and PCIP certification
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
- Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
- Drives short- & long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs.
- Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
- Develops enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Develops specifications for interfaces from existing to new systems.
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
- DevOps and business analysis Automating Azure deployments using PowerShell.