Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must understand key design decisions those are required to register external transaction applications as source systems/Subledgers in Oracle ERP.
- Must have knowledge of how to design and build event model by analyzing transactions happening in external transaction applications.
- Must have knowledge of designing and implementing custom Application Accounting Definitions require to account external transactions in Oracle EBS GL via FAH.
- Understanding of Oracle GL module, which will also be required to complete FAH implementation.
- Must have knowledge in Interface development (if not FAH then at least in any Oracle EBS ERP Financials module) using PLSQL, SQL Loaders, UTL File API.
- have knowledge of using Oracle Public APIs of PL/SQL, which are used to create transactions/events in Oracle EBS ERP.
- Must have basic Unix shell scripting knowledge that is required for Oracle EBS ERP for performing tasks such as generating flat/.csv files, mailing the files or SFTP the files.
- Mostly required to build Outbound interfaces/extracts Must have knowledge in designing and building custom Oracle Reports/Extracts using SQL reports, Unix Shell scripts or Oracle XML Published