- 6 years of work experience in a wireless environment
- Strong understanding of Wireless Network functionality and elements. Full Scope of HSPA/LTE/ 5GRadio Access
- Strong knowledge of HSPA, LTE and 5G capacity requirements and capacity KPIs
- Strong understanding of the RAN (Radio Access Network) capacity
- Familiarity with Ericsson radio base station hardware and configuration
- Strong aptitude for research, data analysis and trend development.
- Strong planning and budget, cost estimation and accounting skills.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Certification on iBwave tool is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design in building system (IBS) in iBwave tool, work with other stakeholders to provide suitable solutions considering cost, timeline, and coverage requirement.
- Analyze walk test measurement, existing network performance to determine IBS requirement and suggest possible solutions.
- Prepare prediction models in iBwave, calculate link budget, safety code 6, DAS test plan for proposed IBS to ensure that RF installations meet the necessary standards.
- Produce plan for various RF testing, such as CW testing, PIM testing, external interference analysis, etc.
- Issue different RF design documents/ word orders to other stakeholders for IBS deployment
- Set radio system parameters for UMTS/LTE/5G network.
- Implement RF parameters and configure/ integrate new sites into existing 5G/ LTE/ HSPA network.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate challenges on IBS projects.
- Optimize existing IBS for better user experience.
- Works with other engineers/departments to troubleshoot worst performing inbuilding systems detailed one by one analysis of inbuilding systems including configurations, neighbor optimization and parameter settings.
- Maintain accurate project information in database/tracking spreadsheets.
- Interact with all in
- Interfaces with external clients to understand and confirm wireless inbuilding system requirements as needed on a per project basis.
- Coordinates with other wireless carriers on shared inbuilding systems. Modifications may be required to ensure no harmful interference or degradation is caused to one another.