M Power - Support Executive
- Min 6-8 Years Knowledge of database queries and experience
- working with Investment Management applications specially Fund Accounting.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and ITSM requirements.
- Awareness of job scheduling concepts.
- Able to work with technical teams to investigate job failures and resolve for problematic client files/ jobs.
- Being comfortable with different technologies and platforms.
- Must be interested in and capable of researching issues and presenting options/ solutions (ideas generate solutions).
- Understanding of CGI tool MPower
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uses both functional and technical knowledge to triage and coordinate issues. Including Problem management and root cause analysis
- Works with the vendor, TI teams, various business operational teams and clients on requests for enhancements, new development and fixes.
- Makes recommendations on process improvements and updates documentation.
- Works closely with the business and clients to understand priorities, impacts resulting from system failures and Incidents and provides timely and accurate updates to stakeholders and end-users.
- Participates in regular maintenance activities for the product suite, DR exercises etc. Will help with scheduling, coordinating and performance of the activities related to these items.
- Consistently working towards strengthening and enhancing our relationship with the business, clients and TI teams
- Provides prompt and seamless escalation on issues when required? Rotational after-hours support will be required (after a period of training)? Rotational weekend work will be required (after a period of training)