Microsoft Power Platform Developer/Architect
- 5+ years on the Power Platform
- Experience in configuring Microsoft Dataverse
- Experience in building application using MS PowerApps
- Minimum of 2 plus year of experience using Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate
- Strong knowledge in programming and web app development
- Minimum of 2 years in total modern web and/or application development using any Microsoft technologies/skills
- Exposure to SharePoint, Database like MS SQL, etc.
- Create and manage process automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Virtual Agents
- Experience in Importing and visualizing data by using dataflows and Power BI
- Experience in defining an environment strategy as an architect.
- Experience with Power platform components, creating and managing automations at scale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building applications and components using Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate
- Responsible for interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications built in Power Apps
- Responsible for understanding requirements and transforming the business use cases into building applications for end users.