- Experience with managing cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Proficiency with monitoring and searching though data with Splunk.
- Good understanding of cloud security
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex security incidents, events, and advanced attack techniques.
- Experience building/provisioning/automating infrastructure resources in cloud environments.
- Experience automating security response plays with Python.
- A background in PaaS/SaaS environment practices, including maintaining SLAs, load-balancing, high availability, operating system patching, networking, and security management/patching.
- Strong technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms (Linux & Windows)
Roles and responsibilities:
- A good understanding of modern, cloud centric architectures and DevOps principles
- Experience working with Python and PowerShell
- Work as part of the team managing the compliance and security of public cloud environments (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
- Manage, maintain, and administer security monitoring & alerting systems and processes, ensuring ongoing visibility into the security of our environments.
- Provide first level Security coordination of Cloud Security events and incidents.
- Develop and execute automated remediation activities for patching and continuous hardening of images and systems to adhere to best practices.
- Refine and automate the security operations processes to improve the incident investigation and triage efficiency.
- Work flexible hours when necessary and participate in on-call rotation to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting.