Exchange Online Admin
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in managing and supporting Exchange platform with at least 5 years of experience in managing Exchange Online.
- Should be very proficient in managing Exchange Online Admin Center, Distribution Groups, User and Shared mailbox management, dynamic distribution groups.
- Recover deleted items in a user mailbox - Admin Help.
- Set up an archive and deletion policy for mailboxes in your organization.
- Set up mailbox features such as the mailbox sharing policy: how users can share calendar and contacts information with others outside of your organization.
- Managing Set up "Send as" and "Send on behalf" delegates for someone’s mailbox.
- Help with day-to-day end user support on mailbox issues, mail relay issues etc.
- Must have experience with Exchange Online Protection.
- Email anti-spam protection and malware filters for the organization.
- Manage Microsoft 365 groups.