MAXIMO Functional Consultant - GDS
About the Job: Maximo Functional Consultant to liaise with the customer (Business/IT) and lead the requirement gathering/validation and functional design workshops. Maximo Functional Consultant to document all functional deliverables and support the QA team.
Functional Solution Lead of respective module/s.
- Conduct meetings with business to validate requirements along with Client IT Team
- Define To-Be business process following the existing design and design requirements strategy and approach.
- Perform Fit-Gap Analysis.
- Create or update Functional Design document of RICEW components.
- Support milestone testing & training.
- Strong knowledgeable about IBM’s Maximo suite of applications (experience with Maximo Scheduler is a must)
- Understand business requirements and create functional specifications
- Understand and document process workflows
- Understand the current and future state of the application landscape
- Strong analysis skills (e.g. SQL data mining, process analysis, change impact analysis)
- Strong communication skills to coordinate between different Stakeholders
- Facilitate solution meetings and discussion