- Knowledge of Kofax Total Agility software
- Good Technical skills to analyze and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Essentials will be a good refresher, but there are several advanced topics that need to know.
- A2iA Zone Locator- In-depth knowledge of the trainable locators (IGL, OGL, AGL, TGL). This will be covered briefly in Essentials but not sufficiently
- Trainable Evaluator, Advanced Evaluator in addition, we would need any candidate to have .Net experience to write custom components as required
- Good communication skills Some good to haves are: - eSignature- Kofax Mobile (includes ID Verification)- KSMS (Kofax Search and Match)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with installation and Configuration of Kofax Total Agility software
- Design workflows and templates for form processing
- Provide technical leadership and advise on best practices and strategies for improving form processing and result accuracy (classification and extraction)
- Configure KTA (7.5) workflows for enhancing form processing
- Perform/Assist in the completion of effort estimation, functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests and documentation
- Design and develop Insight touch points and reports
- Collaborate with all members of the project team for successful project delivery.